Saturday, January 5, 2008

Our lil' Princess

Brylee got this cute Snow White Costume play set for Christmas and just loves it!! She Says "Momma I'm Princess...Snow White Princess." Gosh, Bryan and I do have our hands full for a very very long time! ha Everyone had always said Girls are very expensive....and girly girls at that!! Bryan already says that when we decide to have another baby it will be a girl too! ha (I wonder why!? Paybacks maybe!) Anyways thanks to Baby Cousin Gannon for this wonderful gift!! (Erica & Charles too ;) Hope this cute pic makes you smile!! Have a great day!!


"Princess Brylee"

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

she is adorable and yes i bet you will have all girls just in spite of bryan ha :) i am kindof hoping that happens to us to. the isham's have not seen a girl in about 4 generations it seems ha!