Whew, Its been a busy time for the Crouses since my last post over a week ago. Sorry for all whom have been wondering about me! ha I'm Back now!! :)
Last Tuesday Bryan, Brylee and I headed to Kingston for 5 days, and I must say it was a much needed trip for the three of us (Bryan hasn't gotten to go "home" since Christmas)!! It was great to get to see all of the Family and we got to spend some time with some great friends as well and celebrate St. Patty's day. :) I can't believe I forgot the camera in Ga but oh well. We already miss everyone but glad to be back home as well.
Papaw update:
This Thursday will be a month since My papaw had his stroke, he is now at Regions down town Knoxville in a special care unit (not ICU anymore)! He has had some improvements....keeping his eyes open(alot more), moving limbs (some), and following some commands. In this special unit they will try and get him off the oxygen and trachea. He still has a long way to go so please keep him in your prayers, and my mother too, she is so worn out mentally and physically. I will keep everyone updated on his progress!
Yay, Easter is almost here!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Day and Week!!! I promise New Pics real soon!! :)
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
glad to know you are alive.. i was a bit worried friend :)
yeah i was wondering also, you always have an undated blog!! glad you all had a good trip back to god ol' roane county!! your grandfather is still in my prayers.
Post a Comment