What a Beautiful Weekend....which makes us just that more ready for Summertime!! Whoopee!!
We had many projects going on at the house over the weekend....Swing set being built, Flowerbeds cleaned out, small patio for grill, pressure washing, & back deck being stained! So we are so glad we had warm beautiful weather for the weekend!! :)
Below are some pics of Brylee helping me outside in the Flowerbeds......She is such a big help as you all already know!!
Below is a Dogwood flower that Brylee picked and gave me over the weekend!! :) She is soooooo sweet to her Momma and to everyone else too!! I just wanted to give a special thanks to my Brylee for the flower!! I love you sweetie!!
Pics of Brylee's New Swing set coming soon!!
It has taken over 12 hrs to build!! ;)
Don't ya feel sorry for daddy Bryan! haha
But I've always heard that's what Daddy's are for..right?!!








No comments:
Post a Comment