Monday, May 5, 2008

My Sweet Husband!!

So this Past Friday Bryan surprised me and had his Mom come down to stay with Brylee while he took me to Atlanta where we spent 2 nights and went to my very 1st Atlanta Braves Game!! He is sooooo sweet!! What a great time we had....just to ourselves! Even though being the mother that I am and I miss Brylee terribly, When you are parents its great to get away some...to remember the time you guys had when it was just the two of you and to remember why you fell in love in the first place!! :)


Here come "OUR ATLANTA BRAVES"
Chipper Jones on 3rd base

:)
I love you Bryan!
Your the best!



Great time, Great Seats!!



I never knew a Professional Baseball game could be sooo much fun!! I recommend everyone to go see one if you haven't! :)



We wanna say Thanks to Bryan's mom Claire for coming down to keep Brylee while went to the game!! Brylee had a wonderful time with her Mawmaw....and Mami!! :) Thanks again!! We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how sweet! don't you love it when guys come up with sweet stuff all on their own!! we are going to a braves game and a reds game this summer i cant wait!!

Lindsey said...

That was VERY sweet! Glad you guys had the chance to get away. I am just sad that we dont live in Atlanta for once ha, b/c we used to go to their games ALL the time. Love ole Chipper Jones :)