Monday, April 20, 2009

Brody Drake in 3D/4D

On Thursday we had the chance to see our Little Man in 3D/4D live!! And it was Amazing!! (this was something new to us, our Doc didn't have it while I was Preg with Brylee) At first, Bryan and I were scared because it took awhile to get really good shots of him, and we didn't know what we were suppost to be looking at or what for! All you can think about it wanting your child to be ok and Healthy!! And thank GOD he is!! :-) Of course we think he is just Beautiful like our Brylee was and is!! He looks alot like Brylee right "now" I think, and he has really full lips, (from both Bryan and I) everyone can't get over his lips, and a cute little nose! :0) The entire ultrasound was about 45-50 min long and it took about 30 min to get him to move BOTH arms away from his face long enough for a peek!! He was sideways and faced toward my back so it was a HUGE challange for the ultrasound tech to get these pics of his face!! It was a really long day Thursday as I had my Glucose test done, a Rhogam shot (for my - blood type) and then the Ultrasound too! We were at Doc's office 2 1/2 hrs!! WHEWW! But its all worth it! Here are 3 Pics of the ultrasound, as you can tell in each pic one hand is on his face!! I wish everyone could see the DVD we got too, the quality of it is much better and it isn't in black and white! Enjoy!






Oh and Miss Brylee says "AWW, Brody is Adorable!" When looking at these pics!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

very sweet pics! those lips are fabulous :)