Monday, November 1, 2010

October Visit to Tn.

I headed south The first week of October for My cousins wedding. I thought If Im gonna drive 11 hrs + I might as well stay for a week. And thats just what I did! Bryan didn't get to go due to an outage going on at work :( We sure missed Daddy! It was great to see family and friends!


Pawpaw (Bryan's dad) celebrated a Birthday While we were in. Happy Birthday PawPaw...we are glad we got to spend some time with you!

Mawmaw and Pawpaw with the kids.

Brylee with her special "boyfriend" Mr. Bo Baker


Friends since Birth! Just 4 days apart :)
Brylee and Maddie






Girls just wanna Have fun!



Our Crew

So worn out from a long day...headed to the car.

Silly Monkeys


Papa and Brylee


Papa and Vanny with the Kids
I am so upset I didn't get any Pictures on my camera of the Wedding we went to TN for. :(
Brylee made a beautiful Flower girl...I will post when I see and get some from the wedding album.












2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love Brody's face on the bee ride- ha!

Robin said...

I love the pictures! Brylee and Brody are getting so big! You will have to post a picture of Brylee as flowergirl! Baylee would love to see it! The other night Baylee said "I will never forget Brandi and Bryan's wedding!" I though aww that sweet! She still has her dress in the back of her closet along with 7 others! She loved being a flowergirl! I am sure Brylee loves it too! Miss you all!!