We celebrated New Years In Knoxville this year with some Great Old Friends and some New Friends as well! :) We are looking forward to a good 2011...WOW! We hope and Pray each and everyone of Ya'll had a fun and safe New Years! Heres too 2011!!
Here is a list of things that will be going on in our lives this year:
1.) Bryan Turned 31
2.) Brylee is in 3 Dance Classes
3.) I would like to take up Running (can't promise this)
4.) Bryan and I will have a Niece Born late March/early April
5.) Bryan will be taking a crappie fishing trip to GA
6.)Izzie Girl (our dog) will turn 3
7.) Brody will Turn 2 (so hard to believe)
8.) Potty training a boy..dreading it!
(if anyone has any pointers let me kow)
9.) The Julian Family Reunion
10.) Both Kids will take Swim Lessons again
11.) VACATION to ANY Beach! :)
12.) I will turn 29 and STAY 29.. ha I only wish.
13.) My 10 Year RCHS Class Reunion
14.)Brylee will start Kindergarten :(
15.) Brylee will turn 6 (WOW)
(and Im sure there will be more added to the list)

My Super sweet & good lookin Husband Had a Birthday on Jan 3rd...while in Kingston too! We celebrated by going out to eat on the 1st and 3rd with Family. I cannot Believe he turned 31...while he only looks 21. :) (in my eyes) I love you Bryan Crouse...you are amazing in every way possible. I don't wanna imagine one day of my life with out you in it! :)
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Daddy...Happy Birthday to you!!
We love you Daddy!
Love,
Brandi, Brylee, & Brody








No comments:
Post a Comment