Sunday, February 27, 2011

Beliebers!!

*Never Say Never*
Last week I took My Belieber of a Daughter to see Justin Biebers new Movie! If you havent heard of it its Called Never Say Never in 3D! lol Yeah right...I think even my Dog knows who Justin Bieber is! :)
I do have to admit that the movie was really good! I even Cried during two parts! He is more talented than I ever gave him Credit for!
Brylee isn't a Fan of 3D movies (she doesn't like keeping the glasses on the whole time)but she didn't take these off one time! We had a great Mother/Daughter date...and shes already wanting to go see it again! I must say "Brylees got the Bieber Fever!" :)



I might be small but don't think Im not a BIG Fan!
P.S... A special Thanks to Vanny & Papa for the Shirt! :)

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love the shirt!!! Baylee is wanting to go see this movie...Guess we will be going soon! Brylee is getting so big!! I hope everyone is doing better and well :) Miss ya!!!!