Bryan and I are going to be welcoming Baby #2 into this world Late June or Early July 2009!! :) We couldn't be any Happier, and we are glad Brylee will be getting a Brother or Sister!! She will be a great BIG Sister!!
I am 5-6 weeks right now, and we go back in two weeks for another ultrasound and to hear a lil heartbeat!! We knew Yesterday when we went we wouldn't get to hear one(cause Im soo early)but my Doc just wanted to make sure everything was good and going good!! By the next ultrasound we should get an exact due date!! Yay!! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we go about our lives day to day for the rest of the pregnancy!!










15 comments:
brandi-
how exciting!! we will keep you and baby crouse in our prayers... it must be baby season, everyone is pregnant!!!
Yay I am so excited :) I will be praying for your little peanut! I love seeing that picture and thinking that that is where ours started.. man its grown so much already ha! love ya girl :)
Congrats!!! Yay!! I know you have wanted this for a while- I'm so happy for ya'll! xoxo- Lindsay
congratulations again on baby crouse! too exciting! i just uploaded the pictures...there are some good ones:) hate that brylee was sick, but she can still took great photos. ill email you a couple so you can choose which one you want in the birthday matte.
Congrats! I'm so happy for you. Brylee will have a little playmate.
Congrats on baby number 2! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy & we will be praying for you!
Congrats! We will be thinking about you guys. =)
CONGRATS!!!! That is such exciting news! A perfect little family of four! You are in our thoughts and prayers!
Yay! Congrats! It's hard to imagine that you will have another child that will be as adorable as Brylee!
P.S. I think there is something in the water in Kingston!
Congratulations....I know your new bundle of joy will be every bit as beautiful and precious as Brylee!
Congratulations!!
YEA!!!! I bet Brylee is so thrilled! And I know you and Bryan are pretty excited too! Must have been a good Cancun trip! :)
Wow... there are a ton of new babies about to be born around the blogger world! Congratulations! I can't wait to follow you through this pregnancy and see the new Crouse!
Congrats to all 3 of you (4 if you count Izzy)! Exciting stuff, I'm anxious to see how round 2 goes, for obvious reasons! ;)
We wish your family the best of good fortune. This is from the Oldest Blogger in Oak Ridge, perhaps all of Eastern Tennessee.
The Benn Family
reb
__________________________________
www.lazyonebenn.blogspot.com
Post a Comment