Brylee had Her 3 year check up on Monday. She was unsure about just going and not being "sick"! She kept on saying to me in the car, "Im not sick, Im just going to get checked, right momma?!" She is growing up so fast, its so hard to believe that my babydoll is already 3 years old!! She weighs 36 lbs(90 percentile), 97th percentile with her beautiful Head, and 80th percentile in height...she is one tall girl the Doc said! :) Its now time to tackle taking her to see a Dentist, Ive been reading a Dora book about the Dentist so we will see how she does with it in the "real" situation!
New Baby:
I had a doc appointment yesterday and they did another Ultrasound....I am now 8 weeks and my Due Date is, Drum-Roll Please..........JULY 7th!! ;) Its gonna be a Firecracker Baby this time!! Yay! Everything is going great (other than having some Nausea and a cold)....we heard the lil heartbeat and it was going strong! I go back in 4 weeks for another check up...please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!!
Brylee has Mixed feelings about the Baby....Im reading the book "Baby on Board" to her now and she really likes that, she will ask me all the time "whats the baby doing in your belly right now?" (so cute) The only problem we have is she wants a brother or sister (don't matter to her) really bad but she dont want to share her momma, daddy or toys with the new baby!! I know that this will Pass....at least I hope soooooooo! :)









2 comments:
Congrats on the new baby!
Brylee is beautiful and I know your new baby will be, too. It's great to have 2 kids the same gender because you can re-use so much stuff (and save a lot of $$$) but I'm sure you are secretly hoping for a little boy for Bryan to pal around with :)
We will keep your family and the baby in our prayers!
Hey! There is a book called Peter's Chair(by Ezra Jack Keats) that you should read to her. It is about a little boy who doesn't want to share his things with his new little sister. Too Cute!
Amy
Post a Comment